KEEP IT CLEAN
1. Brush your hair and remove all tangles, then wash it while upright, do not flip the hair over in the opposite direction.
2. Always use a good quality shampoo and hydrating conditioner to keep your hair smooth. Don't overdo it, too much conditioner or any other hair care product can cause build up and tangling.
(Wait 24 to 48 hours from application before washing hair.)
3. Stay away from products containing alcohol, oil or ethanol, as these ingredients make hair dry and could compromise the adhesive on your extensions.
4. Never sleep on wet hair - make sure your hair is completely dry before you go to bed, then gently tie it up or braid it to prevent tangling.
HOW TO STYLE
1. Start with a Hotheads boar bristle brush, brushing in a downward motion at the ends of your hair and gently work your way up (do not brush harshly).
2. Try to brush your hair 2 to 3 times a day.
3. When using heat tools to style, make sure to protect your extensions with a thermal styling product. Excessive heat can reduce the life of your extensions, so be cautious with the use of blow dryers, curling irons and do not isolate heat on the tape tabs.
4. Allow your stylist to handle all chemical processes while you are wearing extensions.
EXERCISE DO'S & DONT’S
1. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up so wear your hair up or in a ponytail
when you exercise and be sure to wash your hair after working out, swimming,
or relaxing in the sauna.
2. We recommend applying and leaving in a small amount of conditioner prior to swimming. This prevents the hair from absorbing harmful elements, such as chlorine or salt water. Exposing extensions to sunscreen may cause discoloration.